Friday, January 20, 2017

Intermittent Fasting- How I Got My Dream Body

It is wise to see a doctor before you make any changes to either your diet or your fitness routine. Discuss with your doctor your thoughts about Intermittent Fasting. Many individuals take part in intermittent fasting as they want to get rid of toxins in their bodies. This will help you to lose weight faster than anything even if you don't make any other changes to your diet or your level of exercise. [caption id="attachment_1193" align="alignright" width="300"]kyle berg Intermittent Fasting My Before and After 4 Month Results Doing Intermittent Fasting and Working Out[/caption] Here is what I found about Intermittent Fasting (IF) in my own life.  By adding intermittent fasting into my life and fitness I was able to completely transform my health and body. I lost body fat, maintained my strength, increased my muscle size and recomposed my body hitting an elite level of health and fitness.

Intermittent Fasting How It Works

Cliff Notes of How Intermittent Fasting works 

Whenever you eat your body produces and increases it's insulin levels. Insulin is the “storage” hormone that signals to your body to store energy and to much stored energy is converted to fat. It is triggered by food intake and especially by carbohydrate intake. Insulin not only tells your body to store nutrients but stops the use of stored fat for energy. When you go an extended period of time without eating you have no insulin spikes and as your insulin levels out and decreases. Your body then increases growth hormone secretion. Growth hormone (HGH), is a metabolic protein. HGH works to protect lean muscle and metabolic balance. This response triggers lean muscle protection and accelerated fat loss. Turning your body into a fat burning machine. What the study found:
"During the 24-hour fasting periods, HGH increased an average of 1,300 percent in women, and nearly 2,000 percent in men." - Source
 

How I To Do Intermittent Fasting

Intermittent Fasting can get yourself into trouble physically though if you end up fasting and increasing your level of fitness at the same time.  Your body simply isn't going to be able to supply enough energy to take care of such a change.
  • I workout 3-5 times a week.
  • So on a fasting period DO NOT lift weight or exercise hard. You can brisk walk and do some abs.
  • I eat good healthy food and have at least 2 shakes a day.
  • I do ONE Intermittent Fasting period of 24-36 hours a week. Where I consume no food or shakes in that period just water, tea's, bcaa's, liquid vitamin.
By drinking plenty of water at least half your weight in oz, not eating foods and no drinking of shakes you body is able to flush out all of the various impurities and toxins. Letting your digestive track rest and reset. I do my fasting days when they best fit into my busy schedule normally on days I'm to busy to think about eating, busy working and can go to bed early. I find that following my plan of Intermittent Fasting I have a renewed energy, more mentally clear and my skin feels tighter just to name a few immediate results of Intermittent Fasting I love Intermittent Fasting and what it has done for my health, body and fitness level. Give it a shot, the first one is the toughest one, but the results of Intermittent Fasting are amazing and well worth the effort. [caption id="attachment_1078" align="alignleft" width="169"]Kyle Berg- Total Life Changes Coach 262.389.2269 Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach. Kyle Berg- Total Life Changes Coach 262.389.2269
Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach.[/caption] If you're looking for a way to speed up your weight loss results and improve your health while doing Intermittent Fasting I recommend adding the Solution Kit.

How To Order and Get Your Solution Kit

To get The Solution Kit for yourself it's super easy. All you have to do is click the button below the post and you will be taken to the official Total Life Changes website where you can place your order. order-your-instant-iaso-tea             P.S. Let me know if you have any questions I'm happy to help. If your interested in learning more about the business opportunity and how you can make money from home Click Here.

via Total Life Changes Reviewed - Feed:
Intermittent Fasting- How I Got My Dream Body http://totallifechangesreviewed.com/intermittent-fasting-how-i-got-my-dream-body/

No comments:

Post a Comment